Lovely to have you here.
I wanted to share something with you. I love quotes, I love quotes that bring together words beautifully and leave you feeling just a little bit ‘arh’ when you read them. I use quotes for lots of things, letters to friends, wedding cards, my instagram posts, gift cards with EsmeLoves jewellery but I just really like how a few words put together can sum up something so brilliantly. Quotes can remind you of a person, a moment or can connect you to others. They have often travelled through the centuries and no matter where you are from, a quote can be understood in many cultures and languages.
So I have listed 10 of my favourite quotes below that you might want to use for wedding cards or to someone you haven’t connected with for awhile. Feel free to add your own below. I would love to know which quotes you love.
1. The heart of a thousand – stringed instrument that can only be tuned with love’ -Hafiz
2. ‘Love is the vital core of the soul and of all you can see, only love is infinite’ -Rumi
3. ‘Close your eyes. Fall in love. Stay there’ – Rumi
5. ‘Love is the bridge between you and everything’ – Rumi
6. ‘I will always lean my heart as close to your soul as I can’ – Hafiz
7. ‘Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive’ – Hafiz
9. ‘What happens when people open their hearts?’ ‘They get better’ – Haruki Marukami
10. ‘People fall in love without reason, without even wanting to. ‘You can’t predict it. That’s love’ – Haruki Murakami
So I would love to know what quotes you have come across.
Let us know below. If you want some inspiration then head over to EsmeLoves pinterest page and follow our quote board.
Thanks for reading.