If you were born in March then Aqua Chalcedony is a birthstone for you
Gemstones are so fascinating and have truly stood the test of time.
Gifting a gemstone is a really lovely way of celebrating relationships of all ages and making meaningful moments matter. If you know someone born in March then you might want to consider Aqua Chalcedony as a gift for them.
Facts about Aquamarine
- Aqua donates the sea – the colour and the translucent appearance of the stone.
- Aqua chalcedony is from the same family of stone that includes ‘Bloodstone’ which is also a birthstone for March
- Chalcedony can be dated back to the Neolithic period.
- 4000 years before Christ, Assyrians and Babylonians used chalcedony to make their cylindric seals that were used to protect documents.
- Ancient Greeks used Chalcedony stone as a representation of Mother Earth
- Chalcedony is seen as the symbolic stone of a Mothers love
What does an Aqua stone symbolise?
- It is a nurturing stone that promotes good will in the wearer
- It absorbs negative energy
- It brings the mind, body and emotions into harmony, creating a sense of calm and well being
- It is a wonderful stone for children who might suffer with fretful dreams
- It is a stone that eases self doubt, bringing confidence to those who wear it
While Aqua is a stone for those born in March, it is a gentle stone that can be worn by many and its subtle colour of blue and green bring peace and calm to those who choose to wear it.